Hey Love Bugs,
I decided to make quarterly goals so that I can stay on track with my writing and publishing. I’m sharing them with you so that you can help keep me in check. How embarrassing would it be if I told you guys that I failed? We shall find out.
And now my goals…
1. Finish first draft of book 3
2. Finish second draft of book 2 (One Shot, Two Shots)
3. Reach read goal on Wattpad for book 2 (500 reads)
4. Reach sales goal for book 1 (Power – 50 sales)
5. Come up with five marketing ideas for Power.
6. Host a subscriber giveaway
7. Vlog every week.
8. Reach YouTube subscriber goal (10)
9. Make book merchandise
10. Order more copies of Power
11. Write description for book 4
12. Host a giveaway for book 2
13. Do a YouTube tag.
14. Look onto ISBN’s
Okay. There you have it. All of my goals for the next three months. Many of them depend on you, my love bugs and on my editor.
The goal is to complete all of them or at least half.
Wish me luck.
Until next time…